Mission and vision
Mission and vision
Universidad de Antioquia is a public university committed to the highest standards of academic excellence, the production and dissemination of knowledge, and the preservation of cultural heritage.
In 2016, UdeA will be a leading research university both nationally and internationally and will offer undergraduate and graduate programs that meet the highest international standards of academic excellence. The University will continue to promote a supportive environment for diversity and dialogue.
- Produce, develop, disseminate and use knowledge as a way to solve the problems and needs of the local, regional and national community.
- Provide students with a broad scientific, humanistic and ethical background and prepare them to work as a team member and independently, as well as providing them with the skills necessary for successful career development and to effectively lead change processes.
- Encourage students to deepen their understanding and knowledge of arts and culture, as well as their appreciation of work and the community values.
- Strengthen the University’s reputation as a leader in research, technology, arts, economics and politics as well as its commitment to ethics.
- Work closely with other universities nationwide in order to improve research, teaching and extension activities.
- Strive to improve the quality of education by means of innovative research, updating and professionalization processes.
- Promote international relationships and collaboration.
- Create collaborative academic learning communities that work closely with their peers both nationally and abroad.
- Promote environmental preservation and responsible use of resources as well as an eco-friendly culture by implementing appropriate research, teaching and extension activities.
- Promote research, dissemination and preservation of regional and national cultural heritage.
- Promote the development of teaching methods that foster critical and creative thinking as well as improve discipline and productivity among students.
- Implement programs aimed at fostering socially responsible entrepreneurship in both the public and the private sector.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of the various aspects of the University's academic and administrative environments.
- Promote a culture of respect for human rights by fostering an environment conducive to ongoing social development.
- Disseminate scientific, technological, literary and artistic information via information and communication technologies.
Recepción de correspondencia: calle 70 No. 52 - 21 | Apartado Aéreo 1226 | Dirección: calle 67 No. 53 - 108 | Horario de atención
Conmutador: [57+4] 219 8332 | Línea gratuita de atención al ciudadano: 018000 416384 | Fax: [57+4] 263 8282
Peticiones, quejas, reclamos, sugerencias, denuncias, consultas y felicitaciones
Política de tratamiento de datos personales
Medellín - Colombia | Todos los Derechos Reservados © 2018